If this wasn’t on your Christmas list then you either already have one or you never wanted one simply because you never knew it existed. And if you didn’t know it existed then you were missing out. Daniel Wellington Dapper 38mm St. Mawes. Rose Gold.
Here’s the thing. You are probably wearing the same trousers that somebody else bought on that exact same sale. A good watch can make you stand out. That’s for sure.
I don’t care if a product is good on the inside. I judge books by their cover. If somebody isn’t willing to put all of their effort into their book, then why should I read it? True, I could miss out… or I could find something better. Daniel Wellington watches, packaging. Top notch.
The roman numbers are clear to read which is essential to fulfill the main function a watch has.. A nice big enough logo to make somebody realize it’s a Daniel Wellington watch. It tells minutes and hours, unfortunately no seconds. Also tells the date. Always great to have that feature as remembering the date is always a struggle for people ( based on the fact everyone I see asks what date it is.) The blue hand is a really nice contrast. Date and time can be changed without much trouble with the crown. Make sure not to change the date between 9 P.M. and 1 A.M. as it could damage the movement.
- 24 months warranty.
- Genuine Italian leather. High quality.(Bad or good depending on your beliefs..)
- Japanese movement. (Japanese quartz 1100DW to be precise.) Quartz Meaning you won’t need to worry about winding it. Japanese meaning, quality.
- High quality. You feel premium. You feel classy. You feel like you are representing a luxurious lifestyle.
- Great price. $249. (%15 off with a code “ALL15” if it still works, until the end of November.)
- Assembled in China.
- Water resistant up to 3 ATM. Meaning you should avoid contact with water.
- Dial could be bigger. It will fit most people perfectly, but I have big wrists. This version doesn’t have 40mm. If you got big hands then I suggest you get a 40mm version of a different Daniel Wellington watch. If your hands are normal, then you are fine.
At the end of the day packaging shouldn’t matter, nicely packed warranty shouldn’t matter but yet it’s all those little things that make Daniel Wellington such a great brand. The attention to detail. Perfect present for Christmas. It’s a way to look stylish. Or perhaps one of their other watches?
Will it change your life? Time is the most valuable asset you have. Accuracy can be crucial. It can save lives, it can close down a deal. It’s not a hard question. It’s trustworthy, and that’s what makes it a worthy investment. And it really goes with just about everything, unless you are to be in serious rain, or about to play sports. 10/10 if you ask me. An essential.
Buy it here: Daniel Wellington. And feel free to use the code “ALL15” to get 15% off.