You want to be confident, you want to be bold. Be bold but be casual. Formal doesn’t work when the event itself isn’t formal. This weeks style aims to help you look classier while at the same time keeping that casual look. Being young my audience attends their friends house rather than going to a movie premiere full of celebrities. Casual works, but be casual boldly.
What Am I Wearing?
- Shoes, Karhu (M Trampas Mid Black/White), a company with history. Without this company the famous three stripes trademark of Adidas would never exist. $139.99. Arthur Lydiard, the legendary coach deemed these “the best training shoe in the world.”
- Anson Belt keeps my River Island jeans up. Simple skinny fit jeans. Confidence. $29.31 for the jeans. $49.90 for the
- This ASOS shirt made my other style of the week, I did make a comment that it crumbles easily. $30.07
- Thompson Tee keeps my clothes from sweat patches, technology within them converts sweat into an odorless gas. This product changed my life. My slim fit cost $29.99.
- Daniel Wellington, Dapper St Mawes 38mm. “ALL15” for 15% discount until the end of November. Classy watch that introduces a third color, it makes this style more classy than if it contained fitness tracker. My second hand also contains a bracelet. $249.99
The overall cost: $529.25
Check back next week or subscribe to my newsletter below to be informed of next weeks episode.